Your Guide To Clip In's
You will use each weft where it fits best with the shape of your head and where you need fullness for the look you are trying to achieve. You may not need to use all the hair wefts all the time. The first couple of times you put on your Love Your Locks Extensions you may want to ask someone to be your “eyes” in the back of your head, or set up a mirror so that you can see what you are doing. Once you get the feel of attaching your hair extensions, you can do it in minutes all by yourself!
1. A) Clip-in extensions should be attached starting from the bottom of your scalp and working your way up. B) Create a horizontal part with your comb or finger an inch or so above your lower hairline. C) Lift up all the hair above this part and clip it out of the way.
2. Prepare the first weft (section) by making sure it is the proper length to fit the length of the hair below the horizontal part. Then open all the snap clips so you will be ready to insert it into your hair. When placing the first weft around your head, make sure the weft is lined up horizontally with your hairline. You want the clips to lie just below the part.
3. Insert your first clip, pressing on it until it snaps securely closed. Continue with remaining clips for the weft.
4. Congratulations! You have successfully applied your first weft! Now, let down the rest of your hair and make another horizontal part an inch or so above the first one. Clip the remaining hair back atop your head. Repeat steps 2 and 3 as needed until you have attached the wider wefts to your head.
5. After you have applied all the wider wefts, you can begin to apply the narrower ones where needed. Most of the time, you’ll find that these wefts are most effectively placed on the sides of your head near your face. Don’t be afraid to experiment with placement of the various wefts so that the extensions extend and enhance your own hair to best advantage.
6. Once you complete Step 5, you will have the long, gorgeous locks that you have always dreamed of!